what is it about children?
















what about a child draws us to them
is it their inquisitiveness?
their humility?
is it their innocence?
their submissiveness
I gave no Idea
I just know children make the best subjects of photography
their emotions are raw and real
they barely have enough time to fake a smile
when they are happy they are happy
when they are sad they are sad
what baffles me most about them is their ability to find inner peace
they can sleep right in the middle of a hurricane 




3 comments:

  1. I also have wondered what is it about children and at times wished I never grew up after realizing what I lost.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check out a post I made on this.

      http://uturukini.blogspot.com/2013/07/why-i-wish-i-never-grew-up_29.html

      Delete
    2. I love your post it is so rich in description and is nostalgic too

      Delete