Sunday: when buildings and streets are at play

The clouds were just teasing me. "Take this photo they said"
The story of a one and another one. One one was red the other one was green. These two ones met at a junction and tried to outwit each other. Can you guess which one won?

The guard at the end was fast asleep.

Three stumps, I was thinking three blind mice.

I would love to do a series on the murals and calligraphy on the Nairobi walls. Very creative artists out there.

"We are on a straight line I know what you think you see, but that is simply perspective!"

"Straight! You see clearly now?"

See how they run. See how they run. They just stood there and watched though.

We look better at certain angles on others not quite. Come closer let us show you.

The other half of me.

On the other end lies the unknown.

"By my time you should be home young man!"

"Is this really my good side?"

"I feel like you are peeking at me"

The white dome in the city.


"Aaaah, I am more relaxed from here, shoot away"

Taj Mal by night on bus. I love this photo.
I think on Sunday Nairobi comes out to play
Its so much fun to look at the buildings and streets
On an idle Sunday when the streets are not filled with busy individuals
You can almost see the buildings move about in their relaxation
Moving to the beats that only they can hear
Casting their shadow in architectural ways
They do something
Something different
I still haven't got a handle on what it is yet 
But
I think Nairobi comes out to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment