believe and be satisfied





Every one longs to give themselves to completely someone,
To have a deep relationship with another
To be loved fully and exclusively,
But God says NO,
Not until you are satisfied and fulfilled
And content by being loved by me alone,
I love you my child,
And until you discover that only in me is your satisfaction to be found,
You will not be capable of the perfect human relationship that I have planned for you,
You will never be united with another until you are united with me,
Exclusive of any other desires and longings,
I want you to stop planning, stop wishing,
And allow me to give you the most thrilling relationship that exists,
One that you can’t even imagine,
I want you to have the best please allow me to bring it to you,
Keep watching me expecting the greatest things,
Keep experiencing the satisfaction that I am,
Keep learning & listening to the things I tell you,
Don’t be anxious,
Don’t worry,
Don’t look around the things others have gotten,
Or that I’ve given them
Don’t look at the things that you think that you want,
Just keep looking at me or you will miss what I want to show you,
And then when you are ready,
 I will surprise you with the love far more wonderful that you will ever dream,
You see until you are ready, and until the one that I have for you is ready,
 Who I am working with this very minute as I am working with you,
So to have both of you ready at the same time,
Until l you are both satisfied exclusively with me,
And the light have prepare for you,
You will not be prepared to experience the love that I have for you,
Based on your relationship with me,
And this is perfect love.
And dear one I want you to have the most wonderful love.
I want you to experience, a relationship with me,
And to enjoy the everlasting beauty and perfection in love that I offer,
Know that I Love you utterly I am your heavenly Father,
Believe and be satisfied.


from my random surfing online this came to me and stuck..... Author: Unknown

#100daysofblogging #day5

No comments:

Post a Comment